Roulette is one of the most popular table games online in New Zealand, and especially American Roulette. This unique version of the famous table game uses two zero pockets and the same table Kiwis know. What makes American Roulette so special is the higher house edge of 5.26% and higher stakes for NZ gamblers. Luckily, every other part of the game is exactly like other versions of Roulette. So, online casino players can rest assured that the game is fair and random.
How to Play American Roulette
Playing this variant of online Roulette is easy once you are familiar with the bets and table layout. American Roulette follows the same set up as other variants, but with an extra zero. Kiwi players can still place Outside and Inside bets on the table with slightly higher odds.
Step-by-step guide to American Roulette
- Sign up at an online casino and claim your bonus.
- Choose American Roulette from the casino game options.
- Choose your stake.
- Place your bets.
- Spin the wheel to start playing.
- Place your bets again, or make a new bet.
Tips and Tricks for Playing American Roulette
Now that you know how to play American Roulette, we’ve outlined a few tips for online casino players below. These are just suggestions from our expert team of players, so you can choose which ones to follow.
- As always, we advise spreading your bets and covering your table.
- NZ gamblers should also play at online gambling sites that offer New Zealand Dollars.
- Bet on both zeroes to maximise your odds.
- If you choose to bet on one lucky number, keep in mind that this bet will rarely payout.
- Learn to play the game online for free before trying it for real money.
A few other Roulette versions online include: