bgo Casino, pronounced ‘be-go,’ is a great online casino for Kiwi players based in the United Kingdom. Owned by BGO Entertainment, this online casino has a broad range of games. The online casino is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, which allows NZ players to play and win big. The online casino has been operating since 2012, but their services are top notch.
bgo Casino Bonuses
First things first, we’re looking at the casino bonuses offered by bgo Casino. At this online casino, Kiwis will receive 20 Free Spins, which is a no-deposit bonus. This offer applies to their online pokie Starburst. On making your first deposit, you can receive up to NZ$200 just for putting money on your bank roll. You’ll also earn another 180 Free Spins to use on Starburst. The BGO welcome bonus is spread over four deposits.
The following will apply to your sign up bonus:
- There is a 35x wagering requirement, so if you deposit NZ$100, you must spend NZ$3500 to claim your winnings.
- After registering, Kiwi players will automatically receive 20 free spins to use on the Starburst online pokie. Another 180 free spins will be allocated over nine days, with 20 each day.
- NZ players must make a minimum deposit of NZ$10 for their first and second deposits. And NZ$30 for the third and fourth deposits.
- The first deposit at bgo Casino can go up to NZ$100 for a 200% bonus. The next three deposits will be capped at NZ$500, NZ$500 and NZ$400.
- All four deposit bonuses must be claimed within 30 days from the first deposit.
On top of the welcome bonus, New Zealanders can expect some great on-going promotions at this online casino. Below are a few of their most popular promotions for Kiwi players.
- Blackjack Bonanza – Win a NZ$5 bonus for hitting two consecutive hands of Blackjack. Players must wager NZ$1 to qualify.
- Gold Rush – Kiwis can win 10 Golden Chips they deposit NZ$15 or more using the ‘GOLDEN’ code.
- Giveaway – From time to time, NZ gamblers can expect a NZ$5000 giveaway draw each time they play certain casino games.
bgo Casino Customer Support
Support at bgo Casino is available from 08:30am until midnight in CET. Unfortunately; this makes them difficult to reach for New Zealand players. However the online casino does have a support email, supp[email protected].
bgo Casino Banking Options
For the most part, casino banking at BGO is straightforward and fast for NZ gamblers. Their selection of payment services is quite limited, but they do use some of the best banking methods around. Below are some payment methods players can use for deposits and withdrawals. Kiwi players are allowed to make 10 withdrawals a day, with no money limit.
bgo Casino Games
Playing casino games at this online casino is exciting because players can choose from a broad range. Like we’ve said, bgo Casino is a multi-platform casino, offering games from many software providers. Additionally, all of their games are optimised for mobile devices.
- Sakura Fortune
- Pixies of the Forest
- Blackjack Single Hand
- Diamond Bet Roulette
- Premium European Roulette
Live Table Games
- Casino Hold ’Em
- French Roulette
bgo Casino Safety and Security
The online casino has a 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology in place to protect Kiwi players. This means that bgo Casino will protect all information given to them by scrambling the details. SSL is the industry standard for protecting online banking transactions all over the world. To take full advantage of this security, make sure you use an encrypted casino banking method. Being secure from both ends of casino transactions means your details are always safe.
bgo Casino Overview
Overall, bgo Casino is a great choice for Kiwi players looking for a real money online casino. Their games are optimised for mobile and they can be reached via email if there’s a problem. However, their LiveChat and call centre have limited times. On the whole, they have an extensive range of casino games for players to enjoy. For these reasons, we give bgo Casino three stars out of a possible five for the above reasons.