Blackjack is one of the most popular gambling games in New Zealand. The game has many variants and new twists, ensuring Kiwi players can never get bored with the game. The table set up is the same as other Blackjack games online. We’re looking at one of the best versions of this table game, known as Classic Blackjack, in this guide.
How to Play Classic Blackjack
Playing Classic Blackjack is fairly straightforward for all players, whether they’re new to the game or old hands. This version of Blackjack uses one deck of 52 cards, and the house edge is one of the lowest (0.13%). Players must reach 21, or get closer to 21 than the dealer without exceeding 21.
Step-by-step guide to Classic Blackjack
- Register and verify your online casino account.
- Choose a Classic online Blackjack variant from a good game provider.
- Choose your bet.
- Play according to standard rules.
- Enjoy some great online Blackjack.
Rules for Classic Blackjack
- Both you and the dealer will receive two cards initially.
- Doubling Down is allowed once if your hand totals a nine, ten or 11 without splitting.
- Splitting is allowed when two cards have the same face value.
- Players can’t split Jacks, Queens and Kings as they are cards valued at ten.
Tips and Tricks for Playing Classic Blackjack
Now that you know how to play Classic Blackjack online, here are a few tips to playing the game.
- One card of a natural Blackjack must be an ace.
- Player and dealer cards are not shown in Classic online Blackjack.
- Splitting is only allowed once, and you will be playing two separate hands.
- New wagers need to be made on the new hand if you split and must equal your first bet.
- Payouts in this variant are three to two.
- Players can exit the game if they don’t like their hand with the surrender option.