Popular Live Poker Websites
How to Play Live Poker Step-by- Step
Playing live Poker depends on the variant and the software provider. However, if you are comfortable with a Poker version, it’s easy to start playing at a live dealer casino. All you need is a steady Internet connection and a casino account to start enjoying some great gambling games. So, to get started, here are our tips to playing live Poker.
- Choose a game at your favourite online casino and wait to connect.
- Decide on your stake from the upper and lower limits of the table.
- Receive your cards and start strategizing. You can’t see the other players’ cards, but you can still match, check, fold, or call.
- If your hand beats the dealer’s, you win your stake. Or, if the dealer has a Queen or higher, you can win your play bet back. If you hand is lower, you lose your bets.
- Either way, you can play again once the game ends.
Live Poker at Mobile Casinos
Many of New Zealand’s best Live Dealer software providers have optimised their games for mobile casino players. So, you never have to wait to enjoy your favourites while on the go in New Zealand. Some of the most popular game developers at casinos online are Playtech and Evolution Gaming. Both providers have huge studios in Latvia and Sweden respectively for a greater gaming experience.
Best Poker Games
As we’ve said, there are many variants of Poker available to Live Casino players. These games can be played at any multi-platform casino in New Zealand for NZ dollars. If you’d like a refresher, here are a few of our best guides for online Poker: