Everyone talks about winning the lottery every now and then. Buying that boat, house or car you’ve always wanted. Going on a dream holiday or quitting your job – you name it. But what’s the trick to winning lotto? Well, just like any other game, you can beat lottery odds when using the best lotto tips and strategy to win. This is why we have serial lottery winners. For instance, you may have heard of Richard Lusting – the guy who won the lottery seven times in two years. That wasn’t just pure luck but using the correct lottery strategy to increase his chances of winning.
Fortunately for you, that’s what this guide is about. Here, our industry experts will take you through everything you need to know about winning the lottery in New Zealand. We discuss sure-fire tips to improve your probability of hitting the lottery jackpot. Start learning below to increase your chances!
Play Lotto Online in New Zealand
What are the Chances?
Before we can provide you with our tips and tricks of winning the lottery, we would like to recommend that you learn how New Zealand lottery works especially if you’re a beginner player. By clicking on our online lottery guide, you will also learn the different types of lotto games available to New Zealand players online.
But all in all, in order to win lottery games, your selections will have to match the numbers drawn. The prize will depend on how many numbers you matched – for instance, matching all the numbers means you’re a jackpot winner. But if two people win, the jackpot prize will be divided by two.
5 Tips to Win Lotto
The lottery is not that simple to win. But we have five top tips to help you make the best selections and boost your chances of winning lotto online. These are some of the tricks that were used by previous lottery winners that won more than once:
- Buy more tickets – by this, we are not saying you should spend all your money purchasing lottery tickets. Buying more tickets may help boost your chances of winning because then you have more selections that could form a winning combination.
- Play quick-pick – most lottery games have an auto-select option which automatically generates lines. If you know you’re not good with picking your own numbers or have never won anything doing so, this is the best method. A lot of people have won using quick-pick selections.
- Join a lottery syndicate – syndicates are now the ‘it’ thing. These are groups of people popping out the same amount of money to share a lottery ticket. You divide the amount won amongst yourselves if successful. You may have heard about the Australian syndicate group who won a whopping $4 000 000 Saturday Lotto jackpot during the 2019 Easter holidays. It consisted of 20 members. A syndicate can be found on lottery sites, what’s great is that you can also start your own syndicate with other people or a family syndicate there.
- Repeat numbers – this is another way to increase your chances of winning. Remember when you change your selections, the numbers drawn also keep changing. More or less like moving in circles. So, you might want to repeat your ticket a couple of times and see what happens.
- Stay away from birthdays – people tend to make their selections according to family birthdays. This is not a smart attempt to win the lottery. The calendar month starts on the first and ends on the 31st so if the drawn numbers have numbers beyond 31 you won’t hit the jackpot. More so, you’re likely to get two or more combinations right using this silly method.
Other Popular Lottery Guides: