Playing Roulette can sometimes feel like fumbling in the dark. The game is as random as it gets. Whether you play online or on land roulette is pretty much the same game. Although there is no skill set required to play roulette, there are certain strategies you can use. New Zealand players must remember however that there is no way to predict where the ball will land after the wheel stops spinning. Any roulette strategy we outline here is designed to mitigate losses and maximise payouts. If anyone says they can teach you how to predict where the ball lands after the wheel spins, they are not being truthful. The only way you can ever tell where the wheel will stop spinning is if you have rigged the wheel and you have a remote to control it.
For players who want roulette strategy that works, we have compiled some tried and tested roulette strategies, which seasoned gamblers swear by. Each of these strategy systems works off a principle of reducing loss and maximising wins. You can test each of these strategies on free roulette games before playing real money roulette. Additionally, below is a list of casinos with the best roulette games you can find online in America. If you are already familiar with these strategies, then try out any of the roulette real money games at the casinos below:
Play Roulette at NZ Casinos
What You Will Find on This Page:
- Fibonacci Strategy
- The James Bond Roulette Strategy
- D’Alembert Strategy
- Martingale Strategy
- Reverse Martingale Strategy
- More Roulette Guides
This Roulette strategy follows a detailed sequence which is designed to ensure an overall profit. The Fibonacci Strategy begins as a series of five bets in stages.
- Let’s say your first bet is $1
- Repeat the first bet $1
- Make a bet equal to your first two bets $2
- Make a bet equal to your second and third bet $3
- Make a bet equal to the previous two bets $5
The order of the betting steps after you get through the five first steps depends on whether you win or lose.
The following steps are how you would use the series to bet again if you win:
- Make a bet equal to what you get when you subtract the fourth bet from your fifth bet i.e. is the third bet- $5-$3 = $2
- Go back and bet on the bets that preceded $2 in the initial betting series. i.e. the two $1 bets.
- If you lose start the series from steps one to five.
- Using this strategy, whenever you win real money move back two bets in the series and when you lose increase your bets until; you reach the fifth step.
The James Bond Roulette Strategy
The James Bond Strategy was detailed in Ian Fleming’s famous 007 books. This strategy comes with a high risk because it excludes 12 possible outcomes. If you are using $200 you would bet in the following easy steps
- First bet is on the high range of numbers 19-36 – $140 on the high numbers (19-36).
- The next bet you place is on numbers 13-18- $50
- The last bet is $10 on 0
- If you don’t have $200 just use 70% of your bet on the first bet on any number between 19-36
- The second bet is 25 % of your bet on 13-18 and lastly 5% of your bet to 0 for insurance.
- Just pray to your lucky stars that the wheel does not stop in between 1-12 because in that case you would lose all three bets.
The D’Alembert Strategy is simply a tactic of this simple method of game-play is accomplished by adding and subtracting bets by one. With each loss decrease your bet by one unit. Every win gets an increase by one unit. The D’Alembert strategy is safer than most strategies because there is no doubling or cumulative growth of bets. This is a roulette strategy that works so players can stay within a safe range that mitigates losses. Although the strategy is relatively safe, the returns may not be as high as other strategies, like the Fibonacci where the bet is increase cumulatively.
The Martingale strategy requires you to double your bet when you lose and wager the minimum bet when you win.
Using the Martingale strategy start of either a small bet, when you win, bet the small bet again. If you lose, double that bet. If you win after doubling the bet go back to the original minimum bet. The doubling of the bets after a loss so done so that when you win from the doubled bet your payout will cover they original loss.
The Reverse Martingale Strategy
With this strategy- wait for it- you reverse the Martingale strategy. The roulette strategy here is to capitalise on hot winning streaks. Start off with a minimum bet and stick to it until you win. When you do win, double each bet. Where you lose decrease your bet to the original to keep overall losses to a minimum. For this roulette strategy to be fully effective, you need to capitalise on the hot streak but quit before you lose. This takes a lot of discipline and self-control and will save you from losing all your winnings.
Find more Roulette Guides Here