PayPal is one of the most popular ways to bank online and at online casinos. This payment service is great for Kiwi players who want to make fast deposits and withdrawals. PayPal is one of the most secure banking methods around.
What is PayPal?
The company was founded by Internet giant eBay back in 2002 as an online banking service. However, the two companies have since separated to focus on their separate interests. Its main focus was on quick business transactions, which has only recently been introduced to online casinos. PayPal operates in over 200 countries and 56 currencies, making it a great choice for New Zealand players.
Best Casino Sites that Accept PayPal Transactions
Why you should consider PayPal
There are many reasons why you should try this secure payment method for yourself, but our team feels that these are the most important.
- The service is easy to use and automatically converts currencies for you, no matter where you are. They have an app and a fully kitted out site for Kiwis, so you can pay while you play hassle free.
- This online banking method is one of the most secure in the world. This casino banking method uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on their app and website, ensuring your account and details are secure.
- A user-friendly service first, PayPal is easy to use and even easier to keep track of. All you need to do is log in and get banking, but be sure to keep your login details private.
How to Use PayPal
Using this casino banking method is straightforward and easy. So follow these steps and you’ll be good to go.
- Go to the casino banking page or cashier for your casino online.
- Select PayPal from the list of options.
- Follow the easy steps.
- Click okay and start playing, it’s that quick
Tips for using PayPal
Some online casinos charge a 1.5% fee for using this payment service to deposit or withdraw.
A few countries that accept the payment service are:
Most top NZ online casinos will give players an additional 15% bonus for using this banking method.
One drawback of this transaction method is that they have a minimum deposit requirement. This deposit can be anywhere from NZ$10 to NZ$25, with exceptions.
Playing at New Zealand’s top rated online casinos should be safe and easy. That’s why we at New Zealand Casinos recommend using PayPal to play for real money. Your cash will always be safe, whether you’re depositing or withdrawing from one of our top online casinos.