Paysafecard, formerly known as Ukash, has been a casino banking option in many reputable online casinos. In 2005, Ukash was started as a secure payment service for people who didn’t want to use their personal banking details or credit cards for transactions. However, in 2015, Ukash was bought by the Skrill group and combined with their Paysafecard brand.
Paysafecard still has the same amazing benefits of Ukash, and is a secure casino banking option for all New Zealand players. Making payments to online casinos and receiving winnings is still as secure and straightforward as ever. Read on to find out more about Paysafecard and its benefits for Kiwi gamblers.
Best casinos that accept Paysafecard
What is Paysafecard?
Once you have paid for a Paysafecard voucher, you will also receive a 19-digit code to secure transactions. Due to the difference in currencies, the payment method also offers a converter tool to make it easier for you to use casino banking. One of the many benefits of this service is the ability to apply for a MasterCard, which can be used in the same way as the service’s vouchers.
How It Works
Using your Paysafecard voucher or card at online casinos is straightforward. The New Zealand Casinos team have created a general payment guide for you to follow.
- Find the payment or deposit option under the casino banking tab.
- Choose Paysafecard from the list of options and enter your code.
- Choose your currency, for New Zealand players it will be NZD.
- Once you confirm your payment, it will reflect on your account or voucher immediately. They will also send confirmation via email that your payment has gone through.
- Always check the terms and conditions of the online casino you have registered at. This way, you won’t be caught out by fees or charges.
Benefits of a Paysafe card
A few more benefits of paysafecard have been listed by our team for your peace of mind:
- Anonymous deposits: There will be no need for credit checks or your personal information.
- Instant payments: when using this banking method at online casinos in New Zealand, your payments will be processed immediately.
- Budget Friendly: this service is one of a handful of payment options that allows you to budget for your online casino use. You will always be aware of how much money you are spending because of the prepaid nature of the service.
- Safe Payments: the service protects player information as a secure internet banking method, so you will never need to give out your personal details.
- Easy Currencies: players can easily convert NZD to any currency used by online casinos. Giving you a hassle-free casino banking experience.
In a nutshell, Paysafecard is a great alternative for players with a budget who want to transact safely at the best online casinos. We recommend this casino banking option with the greatest pleasure to New Zealand gamblers.
More about casino banking:
- Casino banking
- American Express
- Wire Transfers